Tickets are required in addition to a First Night Button for certain performances at the Flynn, Memorial Auditorium, and FlynnSpace, and may be purchased online, at the First Night Burlington office, or Burlington Town Center on the dates listed below.
Button Prices and Important Sales Dates
October 15 - December 30: Adults: $15.00* / Kids (ages 3-12): $5.00* Children under 3 are FREE.
October 15 - December 31: Students (ages 13 and up) with valid Student ID**: $10.00*.
December 31: Adults: $20.00* / Kids (ages 3-12): $5.00* /Students (ages 13 and up): $10.00*
October 15 - December 31: Tickets: $5.00*.
*Vermont Sales and Local Tax Included
Effective April 1, 2011, the Vermont Sales Tax statutes changed in relation to non-profit 501(c) (3) organizations such as First Night. We are now required to charge sales tax on live performances; convenience fees for online orders also subject to sales tax.
**Prior to 12/31 student pricing is available only at the First Night Box Office and at Burlington Town Center on the dates listed below. On 12/31, student pricing will be available at all button sale sites (see below).
Burlington Town Center: December 13th and 20th from 10 am until 4 pm and daily beginning December 26 - December 30 from 10 am until 4 pm.
Group discounts of 10 or more are available. Please call the First Night office at (802) 863-6005 for rates. Group discounts available only for Adult Buttons. Group discounts available prior to December 25.
How to purchase your buttons and tickets:
Use your MasterCard or Visa to order buttons and tickets.
- In Canada, order by midnight, December 9, and your buttons and tickets will be sent to your mailbox.
- In the US, order by midnight, December 16, and your buttons and tickets will be sent to your mailbox.
- Canadian orders placed after December 9, and US orders placed after December 16 will be held for pickup at our Will Call desk, which is located on the ground floor of City Hall, on the corner of Church and Main Streets, downtown Burlington. Will Call will open at 10am on December 31st.
- Convenience fees apply to all online or phone orders, whether shipped or picked up. This fee offsets the cost of labor, packaging and postage fees associated with processing your order. This charge will be added to each online order as follows:
Orders under $20.00: $2.95 per order
Orders $20.00 and over: $5.95 per order
Visit our office, located at 230 College Street daily Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am through 4:30 pm*.
Stop by our table at the Burlington Town Center on December 13 and 20, and from December 26 through December 30.
Buttons and tickets may also be purchased on December 31 at our office, at the Memorial Auditorium, and at Will Call, located on the ground floor of City Hall.
First Night Buttons are available at approximately 65 button outlets throughout Vermont. Many area banks, credit unions and supermarket customer service desks serve as button outlets. Note: tickets for Flynn Main Stage, Memorial Auditorium, and FlynnSpace performances are not available at these button outlets. Tickets are available at the First Night Burlington Box Office and at the Burlington Town Center at the times listed above. Please note: Button Certificates may be redeemed ONLY at the Box Office, located at 230 College St., Burlington and MUST BE REDEEMED before December 31.
Need more info.? Call the First Night Office at 802 863-6005.
*The box office will be open from 9 am - 6 pm beginning December 19th through December 30th with the exceptions:
- Saturday, December 20th and Sunday, December 21st, closed;
- Wednesday, December 24th when we will close at 2:00 pm and
- Saturday, December 27th and Sunday, December 28th open 10am - 4pm.