- First Night Shuttles are free for First Night revelers!
- Park free at the UVM Gutterson Parking Lot (next to the Patrick Gym).
- Look for the big yellow sandwich boards at the Patrick Gym and take the bus to First Night!
Here's how it works
All shuttles run on Dec. 31st, starting at 11:00am. and continuing until 12:30am on Jan. 1st. Park at the Gutterson Parking Lot at UVM, next to Patrick Gym; hop on a shuttle at Patrick Gym to head to Memorial Auditorium, Church Street, and Union Station or on your way back up the hill at Union Station, the Flynn Center, and/or Edmunds School.
PLEASE NOTE: No First Night Shuttles stop at Living/Learning shelters!
Regular CCTA Bus Service
Buses will run the regular schedule on Dec. 31st. Click on the link below to visit the CCTA website for details and a map of their normal Wednesday bus service. One-way Bus Fares for CCTA: $1.25 for adults; 60 cents for kids under 18, seniors 60 and over, Medicare card holders, and people with disabilities. CCTA is your ride to First Night and all New Year's Eve festivities. Call 864-CCTA for route and schedule information, or visit www.cctaride.org.
Downtown Burlington Parking
Metered parking and City-owned parking garages are free after noon on December 31st. Other parking garages offer a variety of pricing. Check with individual garages. To accommodate First Nighters, the overnight parking ban will be lifted on Dec. 31st. Please note that if it snows, cars must be moved off the street.
Accessible Parking in Downtown Burlington For People With Disabilities
Church Street Marketplace (BCA center and Contois Auditorium)
- All city parking garages
- Most streets surrounding the Church Street Marketplace have at least one space that is designated as handicap accessible parking.
- 2 spots at South Union Street entrance to Church
- Handicap spots and entrance are located in the back parking lot via an entrance on Maple Street. Handicap accessible entrance is located at the side of the gym closest to the school's main entrance.
- 4 spots available in the Church's parking lot near the front entrances
- 5 spaces and accessible entrance are located off North Winooski Street, through a driveway between UPS and City Market.
- 1 spot is available directly in front of the main entrance
- 2 spots are across the street at the West corner of Church Street and Main Street
- 2 spaces on South Union Street between Memorial and College Street Congregational Church
- 1 space on Main Street in front of 242 Main
- 1 space behind Memorial Auditorium just off the Fletcher Free Library parking lot
- All parking on Bank Street and in surrounding parking garages is handicap accessible. Designated spots are in the garage.
- 5 spots at North end of Church
- 2 spots at white house adjacent to Church
- Handicap accessible parking and entrance to the pool are located at South Union Street end of the City Market parking lot. Please do not use City Market's spaces, as they are for City Market's customers only.