All sites are wheelchair accessible and each site has designated handicapped parking. Please call (802) 863-6005 before December 30th for more information on accessibility and parking. Fully accessible restrooms are available.
A variety of performances will be interpreted for the deaf and hard-of-hearing by American Sign Language interpreters. For TTY/TDD assisted information, call the Flynn Center at 863-5966 or the State of Vermont relay system at 1-800-253-0195. They will assist you in calling our office at (802)863-6005.
The Flynn Center Main Stage is equipped with an infrared hearing reinforcement system for the benefit of audience members with hearing disabilities. Contois Auditorium in City Hall is equipped with a hearing assisted sound system.
HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE PARKING IN DOWNTOWN BURLINGTON:
Church Street Marketplace (BCA Center and Contois Auditorium)
- All city parking garages
- Most streets surrounding the Church Street Marketplace have at least one space that is designated as handicap accessible parking.
- 2 spots at South Union Street entrance to Church
- Handicap spots and entrance are located in the back parking lot via an entrance on Maple Street. Handicap accessible entrance is located at the side of the gym closest to the school's main entrance.
- 4 spots available in the Church's parking lot near the front entrances
- 5 spaces and accessible entrance are located off North Winooski Street, through a driveway between UPS and City Market.
- 1 spot is available directly in front of the main entrance
- 2 spots are across the street at the West corner of Church Street and Main Street
- 2 spaces on South Union Street between Memorial and College Street Congregational Church
- 1 space on Main Street in front of 242 Main
- 1 space behind Memorial Auditorium just off the Fletcher Free Library parking lot
- All parking on Bank Street and in surrounding parking garages is handicap accessible. There are designated spots in the garage.
- 5 spots at North end of Church
- 2 spots at white house adjacent to Church
- Handicap accessible parking and entrance to the pool are located at the South Union Street end of the City Market parking lot. Please do not use City Market's spaces, as they are for City Market's customers only.